Sunday, August 22, 2010

Time to Make CHANGES!

So I have been thinking...not lately, I ALWAYS think...just happens that today of all days I decide I want to talk about this thinking thing of mine.

I think I might actually begin to blog again. Yes AGAIN I have said I will do this and it may or may not last (because we all know I can be busy at times) but at least I know that I have giving up twice before and I'm not trying to hide behind it.


The girls are getting so big now that they are starting to get out of their nap nannies. Thus, I have taken it upon myself to start and finally get their nusery ready! They have been in our room long enough! I have picked out the paint (pink - Saltwater Taffy from Valspar to be exact) with a creamy off white for the edges and doors! Can you tell Im excited?


I'm also thinking about posting about all my ways to save. Like lets see....


ohh see this outfit....

Ok, I bought TWO of these this past Thursday from Bealls. They are regularly 28.00$ a piece. I spent 13.72$ How you might ask? Here I go...
They were on sale when I arrived for 30% off = 19. and change because everyone knows I don't do math.
So I come baring aother 30% coupon! (luckily I had my trusted side kick my Mommy :) who also came baring Achem...another 30% coupon ehehe)
So, are we clear, already 30% off, plus my 30% off coupon = 60% off which is around 13. and change.
THEN! I was lucky enough to have come on the day before tax free day and was able to get 20% off on top of all that!
again....30% plus my 30% plus 20% equals my grand total of 80% off so after buying TWO of these I spent 13.72$!
I bought 3-6 month sizes so of course my little bits cannot pose in them just yet, but I will post pictures later! =]
-C

No comments:

Post a Comment