Sunday, August 29, 2010

A little late...

Sale alert, after the sale.... =(

I know I'm horrible! I should be blogging away to you ABOUT the sale, instead of well...attending the sale! But in all fairness I didn't purchase A THING! =] Be proud!

Here go two wonderful recipts I got my hands on!!

Ok one...because I can't find the other! But, I will tell you the gist of what that one said after the following!

Items purchased from JC Penneys:

1 Carters Interlock Slipper Pink (aka Pajamas) Reg Price 14.00$
1 Carters Interlock Slipper Pink Reg Price 14.00$
1 Carters Interlock Slipper Purple Reg Price 14.00$
1 Carters Interlock Slipper Purple Reg Price 14.00$

Ok, this is a SIMPLER purchase so keep up cause I'm cutting back on my typing =]

Each set of Pjs cost 14.00$ reg. They were on sale upon arrival with a discount of 6.01$ on each set. PLUS, if you spend over 25.00$ you get 10.00$ off the entire purchase, so add to the intial discount another discount of 2.50$ bringing the grand discount total of 8.51$ off EACH set of Pjs. Thus, bringing the total for EACH set to 5.49$.

Subtotal: 21.96
Tax: 1.81

TOTAL 23.77$

Total Savings 34.04!!! WOOT!!!



Second Recipe that I have seen, but cant remember the exact prices...so bare with me!

Sterling silver bracelets with leather cords regularly 35.00$ on sale for 9.99$!

Buy 3 at 10 dollars and you have spent a subtotal of 30 dollars. Take away the 10 dollars by using the coupon listed above (get with me honey and you can have dozens of coupons!) Brings the subtotal 20 dollars plus tax brings us to a grand-ish total of 23 dollars and change!!!

SAVING YOU 85 DOLLARS AND CHANGE BABY!!!

See, who knew shopping could be fabulous and cheap!!!

-C

No comments:

Post a Comment