Thursday, July 8, 2010

4 Months Old

So as of yesterday the girls are now 4 months old! Time has certainly flown by! They have gone from little bitty babies that had no expression, slept almost every hour except for needing to eat to little bigger but still tiny babies that smile, giggle, play, grab, stay awake most of the day, sleep 12 hours a night eat with a spoon, and bottle fed only 3 times a day. Its crazy how time changes things even if it is for the better. Righ now as I type I look over at my precious baby girls and get giggled at as Katherine throws her legs up into the air and Callie farts, sneezes and then lets out the cutest little laugh. So adorable if I do say so myself =]

Half the time I think, when did they grow up?! Then the other half I cannot wait for them to get to this mile stone, or to the other. I cant wait to hear their voices, see them really crawl, pull up, walk, their hair to grow lol...

Well yea short, but sweet love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment