Monday, July 6, 2009

Whirlwind Adventures of the Sweeney's

So I havent blogged since the first, and it is safe to say its not because I forgot to blog (which lord knows I have a habit of doing) but this time its because I haven't been anywhere near a computer to do so! Thursday was crazy, our Horse Lady here at the ranch dropped a workhorse trailor on her foot (small trailer, but very heavy) and it looks like she had grown a baseball under the skin. So I took her to the hospital and its not broken, thank goodness, but the swelling is pretty grewsome, so she won't be back for a few more days. Layla got her teeth cleaned that day so her pearly whites are back! Friday after work David and I went out to Chilis for dinner and decided to randomly go to austin. We played with puppies at pet land and fell head over heels in love with this bull mastiff puppy!! He was so adorable! But of course we are only in the looking stages so we did not get him, but i was pretty darn close to pulling out that check book and david was even closer to not stopping me so needless to say, bull mastiffs are at the top of our list right now.

see isn't he cute??





Saturday we went tubin down the Comal River, very relaxing and we got to hang with Julia and Rick, and some guys that Rick works with, Chris and Travis, and Chris' friend Amanda (shes super sweet!) and then did lunner hahaha lunch dinner. Then got cleaned up and had a nice evening in down town Austin for the Fireworks!!

Sunday, I cleaned my butt off because David's SGT is staying with us for a whole month, so no more slacking off for me!! I also went to the ranch and rode Majic for the beginning of Ranch Camp Session 4! I even got to go outside of the arena! Big deal for me since it was my first time! woot!! Caleb got in late last night so I didn't get a lot of sleep so I am dragging today, but only 4 more hours til i can get my nails done, go shred and go to bed. Let the guys fend for themselves tonight cause I am hittin tha hay early!

BTW shredding, is going pretty well. I am in sheer pain all the time, and its good pain not hurt something pain so thats good!!

g2g!

-c

No comments:

Post a Comment