Monday, July 20, 2009

Hospitals Suck...

So all day friday I felt really crampy (i know to much information, but you can stop reading here if you want, I wont hide a damn thing) and then Saturday it was still going on. (fyi not my monthly so stop thinkin it) By time I had hung out with Lauren and gotten home I felt more worse for wear, and it was getting to the point that even small movements hurt. So I called my trusty friend Julz, whos husband is a medic, and he sent me on to Seton Medical. Davids SGT had to take me cause David was in the field, so here we go on to Seton with no map or directions (thank you Lauren for being my personal map quest) and got to Seton. It didn't take long to get checked in and the testing began. I was there for about idk almost 6 hours. There was one test that turned my ok pain (the ok was made possible by my trusty friend morphine) into the worst pain imaginable. So more pain meds were pushed and I was made ok comfortable. They ended up sending me home with a unconfirmed diganosis and a big ol thing of happy pills. I still hurt thru the pain meds and I can't get an appt with my doctor, who has a brain, til wednesday so I am stuck hobblin around til then. I want to thank Julia and Lauren for being so concerned, and helpful! You guys are the best a girl could have!!

-C

1 comment:

  1. Anytime friend! Let me know how the appt goes tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete