Saturday, July 18, 2009

Birthday Week!

So this past week was my birthday! I am now an offical 22 year old. Woo. I didn't really do anything spectacular because everyone was so busy. I went to work and the residents made me pink cupcakes! yay! After work Layla had a vet apmt for her bortattela (sp?) booster, then we went to check out Collie Cottage because she cannot go with us to corpus! *sadness* But she seem to have a good time there so thats where she will be staying! Then David took me to Chilies! YUMM!!! and that was about it. I got a Flip Mino thats pink and black from Cafepress, roses, a clean house, a Chili's Gift Card, and 100$ so it wasn't so bland! =] My week was pretty good. I love my job and my boss! He's awesome! My weekend will consist of laundry, cleaning house, hanging with Lauren and Addison, and maybe going to see Julz and Rick cause they are awesome and I miss them! =] David works constantly now so he probably will not be invovled in any of that. Off to shower!

-C

No comments:

Post a Comment