Friday, July 10, 2009

Oats' N Honey!

Yea I reverted back to my childhood days and started getting the Oats' N Honey granola bars. They really are quite good, im unsure about why I stopped eating them in the first place. Anyways!

Its been a pretty good week. I dont know if I mentioned it but we have a house guest for the month. Hes really cool and I guess he has never been spoiled like my hubby is. I cooked almost every night this week and I am doing their laundry tonight and you should have seen the look on his face! It was to die for! lmfao Anyways, work has been good, there was one day this week I could have screamed my head off. I did not need to be there for anything! It was pointless. But today is friday and the weekend is upon us so I don't care! I will be staying in Austin so the guys will again have to take care of themselves and the cat, i fear for the cat! So I will blog again later about my weekend and hope to have some cute pics to post as well!! TaTa!

-C

No comments:

Post a Comment