Sunday, January 31, 2010

Hospitals Suck Dude....

So since I haven't told anyone I figure its high time I say that I have been admitted to the hospital for the duration of the pregnancy. Which hopefully will be about 5 1/2 more weeks. Right at my 36 week mark. My doctor is really awesome, so she is just trying to make it that far and then let things fall where they must.

The reason I was admitted was because on Monday 1/25 I went in for my usual sono and turns out my cervix was shortened by like a couple of mm from the monday prior BUT it was funneling worse than usual. So I was sent to get hook up to a machine to see how their heartbeats were and check on contractions and low and behold I was having some crazy contractions that I "should" have felt but wasn't. Which leads my doctor to believe that when I came in to see her the Friday before (1/22) and was worried about severe pressure, I could have been having them then. I was sent home on Brethine and Vistaril with a follow up on Thursday 1/28.

Thursday came around and I had a late appointment so I was HUNGRY and STARVIN because I was with my Dad and I was waiting to go eat after the appointment. Well I got the bad news at the appointment. My cervix went from 2.8 to 1.7 since monday and AGAIN while on meds I was having some pretty decent contractions but still I was not feeling them. Except for like 3 over the course of 4 hours. So I because I cant feel these contractions and because of my cervix trying to open worst than usual! I get a new home for the next few weeks!

If you were invited to the shower it IS still on. I just don't know if it will still be at the Ducan address or if it will be moved to the hospital. I have to be moved again to a new section when it opens so we are waiting to see how much room is there before deciding!

So sorry for keeping you out of the loop! I just wanted to make positively sure I was actually going to have to stay but I am! If you need anything I have internet access and my cell!!

-C

1 comment:

  1. OMG! I can't believe you didn't tell us! Shame shame! ;) I am glad they're keeping a close eye on you and those girls. Be sure and text me when you figure out the shower locale. I hope you are comfy. Check out www.free-tv-video-online.info to watch movies and tv online if you get bored.

    Call if you need to talk or if you're just bored.

    ReplyDelete